To prevent any issues, it's important to know the condition of your equipment well. Always check your equipment before starting and operating.
To avoid personal injury:
Be sure to check and service the equipment on a level surface with the engine shut off, the parking brake - and implement lowered to the ground.
The Daily Checks listed below are generic for most Kubota products. We recommend that you consult your operator's manual for information on your specific model.
- Walk around inspection.
- Tyre pressure, wear or damage (and/or track damage).
- Damage to body, tightness of all bolts, nuts and pins.
- Implement and accessory blades and belts for wear and damage.
- Parking brake, speed control levers, all safety switches and Easy Checker™ functions.
- Abnormal noise or vibrations.
- Check engine oil level.
- Check transmission / hydraulic oil levels.
- Check coolant level.
- Check water separator.
- Check there are no fluid leaks.
- Clean grill, radiator and screen.
- Check DPF muffler (if fitted).
- Check air cleaner evacuator valve (when used in a dusty place).
- Check brake pedal & brake.
- Check parking brake lever.
- Check indicators, gauges and meter.
- Check lights.
- Check seat belt.
- Check movable parts.
- Care of danger, warning and caution labels.